2.4.10

californian matroshka.







i've always been obsessed with vintage peasant tunics and handkerchiefs. its just a subtle change to hide the fact this adorable little bohemian is actually a hot-tempered boxer who nearly ALWAYS wears black, is in love with archeology and loathes beer. hahaha, gotta love it. there's just something earthly and subtle about hand embroidered motifs, ultra soft mexican cotton and neutral tones. had an incredible craving for authentic chalupas, so we headed over to uma mas!, where they have the most amazing array of grilled meat and condiments. must have avocado and jalapenos! oh i cannot wait for summer to finally arrive. 
 
p.s. since i'm still quite a newborn to the blogging world, i'm always looking for amazing blogs and hilarious writers. please feel free to suggest your own or others that you cannot live without! my taste isn't limited to just fashion. i'll definitely let them know you suggested them. so please drop a line and let me check it out tonight. 
 

6 comments:

Bubu said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jolly Josi said...

Cute top !

Morning Cloak said...

may I suggest feelslikewhitelightning.com
She's hilarious and updates all the time!

Beautiful photos btw :)

J. said...

cafefashionista.blogspot.com is an amazing writer! Check her out!

I'm a fan of the embroidered blouses, etc. and they look beautiful on you, fits you! (You have gorgeous eyes by the way!) I have a fun summer dress with lovely stitched details that I can't wait to pull out of my closet!

The Queen of Hearts said...

You are so beautiful.

OFF WITH HER HEAD

Orchid Grey said...

I love your top/dress/whateveritis so pretty! great photos too!